Standard couplers are widely used for Ø48.3 steel scaffold tubes, and special size couplers are available such as 34, 38, 60, 63 and 76mm.
- We provide our clients with Swivel Copper Pressed, which is available in various specifications.
- Proper use of raw material in manufacturing process has made this product durable and robust. These are fine in finish, corrosion resistant and are designed as per prevailing quality standards.
- Keeping in mind the budgetary constraints of clients, we offer our range at competitive price.
|Specifications||Pressed British swivel coupler for scaffolding||
||Anti-rust, skidproof, high breaking strength|
|Functions||For 48.3mm tubes Used for bracing, these couplers allow tubes to be connected at any angle|
|Scope||We can supply with forged or pressed coupler of British type, German type, American type, Italian type and other kinds.|
|Standards||EN74/BS1139 JISG3444 SS311|
JS Swivel Coupler
- Japanese Standards tested and certified
- For OD 48.6*48.6mm, OD 48.6*60mm scaffolding tubes
- Weight: 0.56-0.63kg
- Surface treatment: colourful Electric galvanized
- Korean type swivel Coupler
- Dimensions: 48.3-48.6mm
- Material: Q235 carbon steel
- Nut: 21mm,22mm,23mm
- T-bolt: 80mm,89mm
- Weight :640-670g or as per your request
- Standards: Korean Standard, CE, certified to our domestic standard, and SGS tested.
- Technic: Forged
- Surface treatment: Self-colour, Zinc plated, Hot dip galvanized
- Colour: Self-colour(Black), White, Yellow
- Good bearing capacity, durability & stability
- Competitive rates
- OEM service is available.
- Putlog Coupler
- Include: Double Flap Type and Wrapover single type
- Customized Bolt and Nut: 21mm, 22mm (Europe and America), 23mm (Australia)
- Surface treatment: hot dip galvanized and Electric galvanized
- ISO & CE certified, according to BS1139, EN74 and AS1576 standards.
- Weight: 0.6-0.65kg
- Used for Connecting scaffolding tubes and transoms in OD 48.3mm